About 20 minutes to reach to the North dive sites.
We offer 2 dives a day: one morning's, the second afternoon's.
A drift and a reef dive per day in general.
Diving hours depends on tides, around 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.
No 2 tanks:
- Dive in the best tidal conditions (moderate current, fauna …), not at fixed hours;
- Flexibility of departures to avoid peaks;
- Longer surface interval (3 to 4 hours) for better desaturation, reduced risk of decompression
- More freedom on the dive profiles (more time at the bottom);
- No waiting on the surface (seasickness, cold, sunburn).